Season 1 | Episode 2 | Charlotte Reeves
The bright, sunlit work of Charlotte Reeves is instantly recognisable. She’s a pillar in the pet photography community, having launched her business over 10 years ago and has gone on to share her vast knowledge, particularly in the more technical side of photographing animals, with her books Fetching Photos and Dog Shots, her RealShoots video course, international pet photography retreats and her online education website, Learn Pet Photography.
In today's interview with Charlotte we discuss how to find your style, improve your photography and grow your business with confidence.
WE DIVED INTO:
• Practise makes perfect and how Charlotte learned her skills
• Finding your style through portfolio reviews
• How improving your work will give you confidence to charge
Plus we discussed
• How Charlotte got started
• Marketing before social media and approaching other businesses
• SEO and website design to book clients
• The impact of building relationships with other photographers
TOOLBOX TO SUCCESS
The Million Dollar Dog Brand By by J. Nichole Smith
Harvest : Time Management Tool
Trello : Project Management Tool
Xero : Book keeping Software
Psychology for Photographers by Jenika McDavitt
"Practise makes perfect"