Pet Photographer of the Year 2019
presented by The Pet Photographers Club
Terms and Conditions
1. All categories are open to both professional and amateur pet photographers, worldwide.
2. The ‘Emerging' category is open to photographers who have been photographing pets professionally for less than one year.
3. An entrant may enter once per category
4. Each photographer retains copyright of his or her images. The entrant provides The Pet Photographers Club a limited-use authorisation to display, print, and distribute their photographs for the sole purpose of promoting the Pet Photographer of the Year Awards. Images will always be credited with the name of the photographer if used by The Pet Photographers Club.
5. The entrant must be the creator of any images he/she enters into the competition.
6. The entrant must be the copyright owner of any images he/she enters into the competition.
7. Image format: Images must be in JPEG (.jpg) format
8. Image dimensions: Images entered must be at least 2000px on the longest edge
9. Image file size: Individual images must be no larger than 5MB.
10. Images must not include watermarks or other branding. The competition organiser reserves the right to disqualify any entry with a watermark or other branding.
11. Closing date for entries is midnight (AEST), Monday 22nd July 2019.
12. Entries will be shortlisted by staff of The Pet Photographers Club.
13. A panel of leading photographers, selected by The Pet Photographers Club, will judge the shortlisted entries and vote on a winner in each category and choose the overall Pet Photographer of the Year from the category winners in each portfolio category.
14. Judges' decisions are final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
15. Winners, runners-up and finalists will be announced on www.thepetphotographersclub.com on the 30th August 2019.
16. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. If a prize is unavailable, the competition organiser reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
17. The competition organiser takes no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit.
18. The entrant indemnifies The Pet Photographers Club against any claim, legal or otherwise, that may arise out of publication of images.
19. The Pet Photographers Club reserves the right to disqualify any entry deemed to be in breach of the above Terms and Conditions.
20. By entering images into this competition the entrant guarantees to The Pet Photographers Club that all of the above Terms and Conditions have been met. Any entry found to breach the above Terms and Conditions will be disqualified and all prizes must be returned to The Pet Photographers Club.